If tomorrow starts without me

Some moist eyes would stare into nothing..
Some dreams would still be pending..
The sun would be bright and the day would shine..
An emptiness in the crowd for sometime..
I wish I could say to you the things I never said..
I wish I could hold u & tel the tear's that I did shed..
Watching you for time n again..
Would be my smile in all the pain..
Life was an offer made...
At a stake that it would fade..
A beautiful stroke to chase, alive I forget..
I took it granted still have no regret..
I wana cry out a loud silence..
In the midst of the illusioned..
Even a msg won't come from dead..
I wish I had time to spend
With you with no defend...
It seems so unbroken...
It seems too unshaken...
So fragile but still has fragrance..
This life can make a difference..
When tomorrow starts without me..
Do feel the bright sun and breathe..
Do make a difference...
Give life the fragrance...
And i'll wait for you at the end...
Till you are here grace will deFend..
As the worlds fears r just lies..
So feel your life throbbing before it dies....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nudity Now...

UNSAID

Abandoned