UNSAID

 Amidst the chatters, whispers, voices, noises

An underlying vice voices...

A thread not to be missed..

Inside my head, outside my skin 

These noises stay unkissed...


Ripples of despair hits the shore ...

Nipples sucked by the newborn are still sore..

Moments that travel through this din...

Remains to hold in my lips and skin...


All through this life,breath that flows..

Pebbles of vice, vicinity overshadows..

In those stays at the nights,my ego and your fights,

All that is left are some words still UNSAID..


In between the darkness and starlight...

Gushing winds of irony flushed in diet...

As my mind wanders through...

All that is left are some words still UNSAID..


And Those words will wake me up...

Unsaid, unseen, unheard, unreal...

Every night I sleep swallowing this gulp..

Undying will, determined to heal..


So I need to say,

And release my play...

All those words UNSAID.

Before my tomb let me say...

Love will wash away your fears 

Life will teach some lesssons

In between there's a world that's still UNSAID...


In my chest there's always love to spend

For you, in all the worlds that's left to bend...

In my chest there's a world that's still UNSAID..

Will you unleash that trap of sound 

Within me?

Sometimes when am lost

Will you find me?

I hope that the far reaches of the moonlight 

Shimmering in the dark over the stream...

Will be you be my stream that's holds me ?

Coz All that's left are some words always UNSAID!!!



Comments

  1. Die Empty!!

    As the scholars say.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bro this is vinay(bits mba) need ur contact.. i have msgd u on insta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nudity Now...

Abandoned