Fear to freedom!!

When some words turn to the blind alley...
will fill my world, empty like a valley...
towards the best that i find...
I feel in the grind ..
insecurity is constipated...
still it feels anticipated...
why do i wonder for the stars ..
bcoz i feel belittled in front of my scars...
is it living in the glory...
should i decide with the bars..
the chains of gold and iron...
will it take me far apart...
why do i need feel the stains of my past...?
do i disdain to last?
just to face my fears
let it leave me in tears...
atleast my eyes will clear...
the world needs to run the show between the steers..
 a subconscious block...
as the clock goes tik tock...
still i be in the same bizzrre..
taking up that staying strong...
thats what fear lives out of me...
trying to catch what i see...
the bites of lil lil dorms...
the life of someone like worms..
why the fear heavy to carry?
does the friction feel like done...
why the fear take sombody??
will the traction be dead to worry..
do telme in this context...
where i fail to face my ends ..
be warry abt the heartless...
when i need to move my dents...
will you find me in that place...
while tying shoe lace ..
will you take me to my doom...
i ask you to unlace...
coz fear in the end is a fake..
coz fear begins to live all i take...
fear take my identity...
to crush my being...
ill face them to undo my doing...
ill face to fearless...
fearless...
free of fear...
is freedom from all need...
free of fear..
is immortal please pay heed...
free of fear...
n thats all i did...
to ve free from fear...
my life will flow indeed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nudity Now...

UNSAID

Abandoned